By accessing, visiting and/or using the Website, you agree to abide by these Terms. You may not access and/or use the Website if you are considered as a minor according to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
1. Amendments to these Terms. These Terms may be amended by us, from time to time, and your continual access and/or use of the Website subsequent to any changes to these Terms shall conclusively mean that you accept all such changes. When we update these Terms, we will update the effective date posted on the top of this page.
3. Third Parties Content. The Website provides you with links to third party sites, content and/or software (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Any use by you of Third Party Content that is available via the Website is subject to the terms and conditions of any such Third Party Content. You acknowledge that we have no control over and assume no responsibility for Third Party Content. You assume all responsibility and risk in connection with your use of Third Party Content and we hereby disclaim any and all liability to you or any third party in connection thereto. We have no obligation to examine, review or monitor Third Party Content and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or legality of Third Party Content. The availability of any Third Party Content as part of the Website is not an endorsement of any such Third Party Content and you hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto.
4. License. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we hereby grant you a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to access and make personal and noncommercial use of the Website. All rights which are not expressly granted hereunder are reserved by us.
5. Restrictions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree and undertake not to: (i) sell, lease, share, sublicense or distribute the Website, or any part thereof; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the Website’s source code; (iii) modify, revise, enhance, or alter the Website; (iv) copy or allow copies of the Website to be made; (v) permit others to use the Website via a timesharing, outsourcing, service bureau, application service provider, managed service provider or similar arrangement; (vi) use the Website in any way that is intended to violate any law or regulation; (vii) represent that you possess any proprietary interest in the Website; (viii) modify and/or delete any intellectual property right or proprietary notices or markings that are part of the Website; and (ix) use the Website in illegal manner or for unlawful purposes including without limitation infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights or right of privacy or right of publicity of any third party. You shall not modify or delete any of our or third-party proprietary rights notices appearing in the Website, or any Third Party Content and Third-Party Ads (as defined below).
6. Intellectual Property. The Website is protected under intellectual property rights laws. You acknowledge and agree that the technology manifested in the operation of the Website constitutes our, and our suppliers’ valuable trade secrets and know-how and to the extent you discover any such trade secrets, you will not disclose them to any third party. Any disclosure or unauthorized use thereof will cause us irreparable harm and loss. All right, title and interest in and to the Website, including associated intellectual property rights, evidenced by or embodied in and/or attached/connected/related to the Website, are and will remain owned solely by us. These Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to the Website, but only a limited right of use in accordance with the terms herein. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a waiver of our intellectual property rights under any law. The license granted herein is neither contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features nor dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features.
7. Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, OPERATION AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE DELIVERED OR PERFORMED ERROR-FREE OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU THIS FREE SERVICE, WE USE MONETIZED LINKS OF SELLERS ON OUR SITE THAT PROVIDE US WITH COMMISSIONS IF YOU PURCHASE THE SELLER'S SERVICE. IT MAY INFLUENCE THE POSITIONING OF THE SELLERS ON OUR SITE. THE REVIEWS AND INFORMATION ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THE USER RANKINGS, OUR SCORING SYSTEMS AND REVIEWS ARE PRESENTED AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT PROVIDE A WARRANTY TO THE ACCURACY OF DATA AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
8. NO LIABILITY. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MATTER ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO BUSINESS EARNINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR GOODWILL, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, SUFFERED BY YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE RECOURSE IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING IT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEED THREE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US$300). THE LIMITATIONS HEREIN SHALL APPLY EVEN IF WE KNOW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE ABOVE DAMAGES.
9. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold us and our directors, officers, and employees from and against all claims, suites, costs, damages, losses, liability, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising from or incurred as a result of your access and/or use of the Website, or your violation of these Terms.
10. Termination. These Terms and your right to visit and/or use the Website automatically terminates without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. We may terminate these Terms at any time with or without prior notice. You may terminate these Terms at any time by stopping to use the Website. The provisions of Sections 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 and this Section 10 shall survive any termination of these Terms.
11. Arbitration. These Terms shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A. The parties specifically exclude from application to this Agreement the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Website will be finally resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC Rules”) by one arbitrator. The arbitration shall take place in New York, U.S.A., conducted in English and on a confidential basis. The award passed shall be final and binding. Nothing contained herein shall prevent us from applying to any court of law in order to obtain injunctions relief in order to restrain the breach of these terms.
12. Class Action Waiver. The parties to these Terms agree to resolve any disputes, claims or controversies on an individual basis, and that any claims brought under these Terms in connection with the Website will be brought in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. The parties to these Terms further agree that they shall not participate in any consolidated, class, or representative proceeding (existing or future) brought by any third party arising under these Terms or in connection with the Website. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this Section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the disputes, claims or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in the city of New York, New York, U.S.A
13. General. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written communications, agreements and/or understandings. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. We shall be entitled to assign these Terms at our discretion. No waiver of any breach shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provision, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. If we fail to enforce any rights or to take action against you in the event of any breach hereunder, it shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or of subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
14. Contact Us. If you have any questions, complaints and/or claims, you may contact us at: Contact Us